Draco is a Warrior class Fire dragon in the Red egg lineage, their availability is ranked as Common. It is your starting dragon in the tutorial, but keep in mind this dragon is quite weak.
|Skills||Explosive Shield, Rejuvenate|
|Breeding|| Breedable at level 1
Draco is a rusty crimson dragon with thickset shoulders and jaws. It has long teeth and a serious underbite. On the neck is a crest of spikes, like a ruff, and these spikes continue down the back. Draco has a serrated bunch of these spikes on his head down to his tail.
Draco has four large legs and a pair of batlike wings, which are tangerine orange and folded most of the time. Draco also has a long and slender tail. it is a body model and re-colored version of Ruma.
Draco was the Protagonist's faithful dragon companion. When the Protagonist's jealous uncle, Gustav, slaughtered their family, Draco was beside them as support. Together they sought revenge against Gustav and gathered a dragon army.
Abilities + Stats Edit
Flamethrower Attack. Tons of health.
- Explosive Shield (unlocked at level 2)
- Rejuvenate (unlocked at level 5)
For more information, see Dragon Abilities.
Draco is the starter dragon and has no parents. Draco can be purchased in the Breeding Castle with Egg Tokens.
Draco takes 30s to hatch.
Breedable at level 2.
- Draco is the only dragon with a backstory.
- Draco is the dragon on the game's loading screen.
- Even though the game specifies that Draco has been a companion of the Protagonist since they were young, the game includes Draco being hatched in the tutorial. This could mean that the Draco stated in the flashback could actually be the predecessor of the in-game Draco.